quinta-feira, abril 20, 2006

7th Brazil's free software forum!

The FISL (Forum Internacional do Software Livre "In Portuguese") stay rules a lot!! Our community are there and we are having fun :)
Above some pictures of the event:

This guy with the blue shirt came to our stand and asked "Please, don`t fight with me, I`m a phyton developer, but I wanna know something about java" LOL

The other guys:
Vitor Pamplona, Dalton Camargo, Phyton Developer and Elias.






Here we are showing our new banner.
Thanks to Ciencia Moderna that help us to buy it.
Roni Warken with Red Shirt and me









Here I`m showing my Best Seller (LOL), Spring in Action in Portuguese :)









Some important peoples have been there:
In the center of this picture is Klaus Wuestefel, the creator of Prevayler, Byecycle and other great projects. Klaus is the Director of Objective Solutions, this company helps our community paying a dedicated server.
Thanks a lot Klaus!

I`m here :)










Click here to see other pictures of FISL.